The Pleo Digest – May 2020
Time goes by a little differently these days. But although many of us remain stuck inside, we can still try to make the most of this sunnier season. We’ve been hard at work (from home) at Pleo this spring and we’re happy to announce that many new features and offers are coming this month!
We have so many updates to share that, for the first time, we’re releasing this along with a video digest. Get in the know with this tasty, bite-sized video.
Prefer to read? Here we go...
- Pleo Pocket is now available for recording cash expenses and out-of-pocket purchases. Coming later this week: mileage claims!
- Use Pleo's foreign VAT reclaim service to win back money you're owed
- Admins will soon be able to create their own custom groups of categories. This highly-requested feature is launching mid-May.
- We've launched Pleo Perks – giving you exclusive access to deals and discounts with companies like Hubspot, AWS, Hotels.com, Dropbox and many more!
- Protect your business trips: Get AXA travel insurance with Pleo. Available soon in Ireland!
- We believe mental health is a leadership priority. As our working environments have shifted, so have the responsibilities of company leaders. Here are some tips on how to be there for your team.
Pleo Hero of the Month
Valentina Milanova, Daye
Daye are on a mission to raise standards in female health – starting with a whole new kind of tampon. We spoke to founder Valentina about how Pleo helps her keep company finances on track, as her start-up works to change the world.
We’ll see you next month with more sunshine, good news and feature updates.
PS: Join us for our upcoming Pleo Talks webinar on what the future of work looks like after the current crisis ends.